Our Coach Builder's range of Relay Tippers uses the latest electro-hydraulic body to create a class leading vehicle. The body is manufactured with a fully welded steel floor using anodised aluminium dropsides and tailboard.
Steel colour-coded dropsides are available on request. A number of options are available including mesh cages, refuse hoods, tail lifts, cranes and a full rnage of ancillary equipment including amber beacons, tow bars, wash units and tool boxes. Tipmaster's expertise means they can provide you wiht a bespoke Tipper solution to match your needs.
Key Base Models:
Relay 35 L2 BlueHDi 130 6-speed manual Tipper
Tippers are available on a variety of Relay Chassis Cabs and Chassis Crew Cabs.
- Body floor and head board constructed in steel and finished painted in graphite grey with underside sealed in black
- One piece extruded drop sides with recesssed locking fasteners and double action high hung tailboard
- Rope Hooks
- Side access step
- Built-in body prop. Tipper raised warning bleeper
- High performance electro-hydraulic power pack with visible oil level plastic tank and weather protected motors and electrics
- Hand held controls on wander lead with harness and magnetic base
- Heavy duty, fully under-sealed box section sub frame
Citroën & DS Ireland Ltd does not accept any liability incurred in respect of works carried out by such independent Companies,and customers must assure themselves of suitability, quality and legal conformity of such conversion works.
For more information, contact your local Citroën dealer
Visual not representative. Example only.