Citroën Relay is distinguished by a pure and optimistic design creating functionality, safety and savings.
The front of Relay, with front grille reinforcement, inspires confidence and strength.
A business partner, but also the flagship of your company, Citroën Relay will win you over.
Relay is a robust and reliable vehicle with a range of different silhouettes:
• 4 lengths (L1, L2, L3, L4)
• 3 wheel-bases (3 m, 3.45 m, 4.04 m)
• 3 different heights (H1, H2, H3).
In all, Citroën Relay comes in 8 silhouettes ranging from 8 to 17 m3.
Citroën Relay is a smart design providing useful volume / external bodywork and volume combinations able to meet your business needs.
Whatever length you choose, Citroën Relay can handle large volumes of materials:
• A best in its class loading width:
• between wheel arches (1,42m)
• between partitions (1.87m)
• 8 to 17 m3 of space
• A useful length among the best in its category
• Sliding side doors up to 1.25m
• Rear door opening up to 2.03m in height - the highest in its category
• 270° door opening
Citroën Relay is also a reference in comfort, favouring the well-being of body and mind for optimal working conditions.
On board, you will find all the options for taking care of your tasks.
Citroën Relay's extendible writing panel is a support for your purchase orders, smartphone or tablet without having to leave the cab. Just like the office.
A small pleasure that changes the lives of those who spend the day driving!
Citroën Relay has 13 clever storage spaces, spread throughout the cab. This includes a chilled and lockable glove box.
Citroën Relay gear lever is located on the dashboard for additional comfort.
The front seats are designed to maximise driver comfort with an armrest and lumbar adjustment. The driver's seat is also placed on a variable damping system that will further absorb the irregularities of the road or sites.
There are two USB ports in the cabin of Citroën Relay. One is connected to the radio and can recharge mobile devices, while the other only allows recharging of a second device.
With these two USB ports, your devices will never lack power.
Relay has some useful equipment and technologies rare in this class of vehicle (light commercial vehicles). They are there to facilitate driving and include the Bluetooth hands-free kit, rear view camera, and downhill speed control system.
A first in the category, Relay includes a new 5" colour touchscreen that can include navigation and reversing camera functions.
It displays three types of information:
• Red: do not approach obstacle in reverse
• Orange: obstacle may impede opening of the rear doors. It allows one to precisely calculate how much space is necessary to open the doors.
• Green: indicates space available to reverse safely
Citroën Relay provides a lot of technology for your safety:
• Intelligent Traction Control system supplemented by the HDC (Hill Descent Control)
• Hill Start Assist
• Load Adaptive Control feature that increases the effectiveness of ESP.
• Cruise control - speed limiter
• Lane departure warning system (LDWS)
• Tyre deflation warning system,